EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF UKRAINE

European Academy of Sciences of Ukraine is European Academy that unites intellectual elite from all around the globe. One of its main purposes is to conduct multidisciplinary research; EASU regularly сonducts international conferences on the most challenging and relevant issues to find solutions to the problems that cannot be resolved even on the state level. The European Academy of Sciences strives to revive and strengthen the prestige and power of science globally. In the near future it plans to establish several multidisciplinary academic journals at the intersection of philosophy, anthropology, sociology, criminology, psychology, cultural studies, political science, and other disciplines.

The EUASU website is under construction. We’re working hard to make this website available soon. Until then we look forward to seeing you on one of our conference pages.

info@euasu.org

OUR CONFERENCES

CITY AS A CLASSROOM

24-28 AUGUST 2020

It is argued that statistics are a lot of stubborn categories and dry numbers that awaken the minds of non-trivial reflections seekers. One way or another, according to the general statistics only 10% of  people on this planet live “well” and the other 90% are dissatisfied with their life, well-being, or general condition; often health and, most importantly with the lack of an answer to the banal question “Why my life is the way it is?” This issue is exacerbated under the conditions when around 50 megacities own almost 90 % of the world’s financial capital.

WEBSITE

POST-APOCALYPTIC LIFE ERA CONFERENCE

21-25 MAY 2020

Critically and objectively evaluating the current state of affairs from an interdisciplinary point of view, we are seeing panic concerns about the spread of the virus COVID-19, that leaves without due consideration the consequences of the political, administrative, economic and humanitarian measures of confinement and preventive policies of the states: that in fact, crumble markets, services by improper restriction of constitutional rights and freedoms of citizens.

WEBSITE

OUR PARTNERS